Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Benjamin Schmeling <Be...@gmx.de> on 2006/06/29 13:29:59 UTC

Can WSDoAllReceiver handle plain and encrypted messages?

Hi,

is it possible to configure the WSDoAllReceiver for one Web Service to
be able to handle encrypted as also plain messages?

Thanks,

Benjamin

Re: Can WSDoAllReceiver handle plain and encrypted messages?

Posted by Robert Maier <ro...@gmail.com>.
Good question, if you find a solution please post it also to the list, I am
also interested in a simple way to make this work. Actually I'd need a
generic WSDoAllReceiver that accepts any messages and then depending on the
type of the message it takes various decisions. AFAIK at this point there is
no simple way to do this, the only solution I have now is to actually
implement a handler to do this.

Cheers,
Robert.

Posted by Robert Maier <ro...@gmail.com>.