Posted to volunteer@openoffice.apache.org by Stevie Paterson <bl...@googlemail.com.INVALID> on 2022/04/01 08:01:44 UTC

Introducing ,yself

Hello,

Hope you are well.

My name is Stephen Paterson. I am from Edinburgh in Scotland.

I am interested in getting involved with any aspect of your project.

I know html, javascript, php, scss and a few other languages.

Please feel free to contact me.

Steve Paterson

Re: Introducing ,yself

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Hi Stevie,

we could realy use your php skills. Are you available?

If so please answer to this mail so Dave can get in contact with you. :-)

All the best

Peter

Re: Introducing ,yself

Posted by Peter Kovacs <pe...@apache.org>.
Hello Stevie,

Volunteers are always welcome.

We have Addons/extensions written in PHP, for MediaWiki and Forum where
we can use help.

The Mwiki extension code is on Github [1].  What we need to look into is
to update to a recent MWiki Version and our extensions should still work
on those.

I have no clue if this is true or not. If you could check / and fix if
something is wrong that would be awesome.

A change can be simply proposed by creating a pull request on github and
we take a look together.

@Dave: How could Stevie help with the Forums?

If you have suggestions or want to discuss anything just write to the
development mailing list with your proposal. In general we recommend
that volunteers subscribe to the development list. Since this is our
central decision making place for the project.

Welcome on board!

All the best

Peter

[1] https://github.com/apache/openoffice-mwiki/tree/main/mwiki/extensions