Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by stan hessey <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/02 04:15:09 UTC

NEW VERSION OF OPEN OFFICE.

HI All,
		I have been having a lot of trouble with Open Office especially commands not acting.  I have tried to download the latest version but find the display very confusing.  It used to be easy.  Download, and it did.  I’m an old user in age and in use, but I am stumped.  Please someone, how to fix.  Stan Hessey

Re: NEW VERSION OF OPEN OFFICE.

Posted by Alexandro Colorado <jz...@oooes.org>.
some tutorials on how to install Apache OpenOffice on a Mac (OSX):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wHneLF_ivs
Instructions:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ/Installation/How_do_I_install_OpenOffice.org_on_Mac_OS_X%3F

On windows here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-GvGJq96AI
Text instructions:
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FAQ/Installation/How_do_I_install_OpenOffice.org_on_Windows%3F

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 10:07 AM, jd1008 <jd...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Where did you download it from?
> On what platform are you installing it (windows? Linux? OSX?)
>

> On 02/01/2015 08:15 PM, stan hessey wrote:
>
>> HI All,
>>                 I have been having a lot of trouble with Open Office
>> especially commands not acting.  I have tried to download the latest
>> version but find the display very confusing.  It used to be easy.
>> Download, and it did.  I’m an old user in age and in use, but I am
>> stumped.  Please someone, how to fix.  Stan Hessey

Alexandro Colorado
Apache OpenOffice Contributor

Re: NEW VERSION OF OPEN OFFICE.

Posted by jd1008 <jd...@gmail.com>.