Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Ashwin Karpe <as...@progress.com> on 2008/11/18 05:42:04 UTC

SMX4-141 and SMX4-142 fixed, submitted and ready for review

Hi Freeman,

I have made the changes you recommended, verified it against the servicemix
archeype trunk and tested the generated projects against SMX4.

I believe them to be ready for commit against the Apache trunk. Can you
please review and commit as appropriate.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashwin...

Re: SMX4-141 and SMX4-142 fixed, submitted and ready for review

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ashwin,

Patch get applied, thanks so much.
BTW, we have tests for each archetype in [1], so test contribution is
also welcome, :-)
[1]http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/archetypes/trunk/servicemix-archetypes-itests/

Regards
Freeman

Posted by Ashwin Karpe <as...@progress.com>.
Hi Freeman,

I will apply the patch the next time and inform rather than set the issue
status as resolved/fixed. I am a little unsure of the submission/review
process but thanks for your guidance & patience.

Cheers,

Ashwin...

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ashwin,