Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Ian Service <is...@ts2.ca> on 2013/12/10 12:35:18 UTC

Upgrade System VM Template

I'm having no end of NAT issues with the System VM template I installed
with 4.1 and I noticed there's a newer one available.  Is there a
documented upgrade procedure somewhere or is it as simple as install the
new one and update a mysql table to point to the new template?

Thanks,

- Ian

Re: Upgrade System VM Template

Posted by Ian Service <is...@ts2.ca>.