Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by 白建勇 <ka...@ceno.cn> on 2008/11/13 09:09:32 UTC

[users@httpd] How to configure httpd.conf file to include different external configuration/module files into it?

Hi , everybody!

Here is my problem , I really need your help and hope you give me some
advice.

Apache version : apache httpd 2.0

In my case ,I need use some kind of directives like Include to finish this
job . there are some different OS(linux,SunOS,HP-UX etc) platform in the
project , on which I install the apache software and tomcat . I put the
mod_jk file on the sharing place through the nfs . Now I want every
httpd.conf file on each different platform to use the same directive .

For example , I have compile out the mod_jk.so file in every platform , and
put them into sharing place ,like following:

In Linux OS,I put the mod_jk.so into directory
/share/directory/LINUX/mod_jk.so

In SunOS , I put the mod_jk.so into directory
/share/directory/Solaris/mod_jk.so

In HP-UX , I put the mod_jk.so into directory
/share/directory/hpux/mod_jk.so

….

So, I want that there would be some kind of directive or variable can be
used like this:

“Include /share/directory/<OSTYPE>/mod_jk.so”

And it can be automatically matched the <OSTYPE>,and replace the <OSTYPE>
with LINUX/Solaris/hpux etc.

Finally httpd.conf file will be the same in different OS platform.

I very appreciate your advice and help.

Thanks a lot.

Sincerely

West