Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Thomas E. Dukes" <ed...@palmetto.dnsalias.net> on 2003/04/10 02:45:27 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] .cgi/apache problems: SOLVED

I found the problem.  Here's what it was:

#!/usr/bin/perl
# blah
# blah
# blah
unless ($noheader eq "on") {
print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
}

I commented the the second and third line leaving only:

print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";

I'm not a perl programmer and don't know why that was like that, but its
working.  :-)

Thanks, everyone!!!!

Palmetto Shopper
http://www.palmettoshopper.com
Serving all of South Carolina and beyond!