Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Chuck Selvaggio <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/14 14:51:47 UTC

Question about formatting

When I have a new document and want to import a logo (from a jpeg), the whole format changes to something that looks like a power point presentation.  I just want to begin with a clear document, put our logo (Jpeg) at the top and continue typing text.  How do I do this?

Chuck
302-529-5661….here all day.

Thanks

Re: Question about formatting

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 14:16:33 +0100
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie> wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Oct 2015 08:51:47 -0400
> Chuck Selvaggio <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > When I have a new document and want to import a logo (from a jpeg), the whole format changes to something that looks like a power point presentation.  I just want to begin with a clear document, put our logo (Jpeg) at the top and continue typing text.  How do I do this?
> >
> > Chuck
>
> Try New Document, then /Insert /Picture: from File.
>
> --
> Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

I have been informed by email that this solution worked.

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: Question about formatting

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.