Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Andrea Dondoni <ad...@intesigroup.com> on 2021/12/04 16:02:02 UTC

BLOCKING: https://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/cxf is down

Hello All,
today we restart our serviceMix live environment but the system was not
restarted.

The problem is that this namespace
*https://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/cxf
<https://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/cxf>* actually is down.

How can I solve this?

This is a blocking problem for my company at this moment.

BR
Andrea

Re: BLOCKING: https://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/cxf is down

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
Sometimes, it would be nice to have a feedback from the reporter. We worked
hard to understand where it was the problem coming from.

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Andrea, Cameleers,

--