Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Bhanu Mohanty <bh...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/11 05:57:44 UTC

ODBC cast error

I am using release 1.1-incubating

I still get cast error as below .

Is KYLIN-918 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-918> fixed ? or
do I still need to change Hive data type to Double

[Kylin][ODBC 1.0(w) Driver]The REST query request failed, the error message
is*: java.lang.Float cannot be cast to java.lang.Double while executing SQL*
:

Regards

Bhanu

Re: ODBC cast error

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
This is a server side error. Could you dig in
$KYLIN_HOME/tomcat/logs/kylin.log and share the full stacktrace?

Re: ODBC cast error

Posted by Bhanu Mohanty <bh...@gmail.com>.

Re: ODBC cast error

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.