Posted to user@curator.apache.org by Alvaro Gareppe <ag...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/04 17:23:29 UTC

Reconnection configuration

Its there a way to configure the reconnetion policy in curator ?

Meaning.. "what to do on connection lost ? "

Cause now there is a retry policy.. but the connection its always re
attempted.

--
Ing. Alvaro Gareppe
agareppe@gmail.com

Re: Reconnection configuration

Posted by Alvaro Gareppe <ag...@gmail.com>.
So.. If i just change the library dependency it should all work the same
way ? Excellent.. I'll try that

Thanks

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 2:25 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Posted by Alvaro Gareppe <ag...@gmail.com>.
Ohh.. but to use curator 3.. I need zookeeper 3.5 that is on alpha no ?

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 2:04 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.

Posted by Alvaro Gareppe <ag...@gmail.com>.

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 1:30 PM, Jordan Zimmerman <jordan@jordanzimmerman.com