Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/06 21:03:55 UTC

Endpoint interfaces

Does Servicemix provide the interface for endpoints?  Non of the endpoints
I've looked at seem to have interfaces, is that something special that gets
defined for a service?

Thanks!
Ryan

Re: Endpoint interfaces

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, I just noticed that recently.. I was just kind of wondering if there
was a way to take advantage of endpoints having an interface.

Re: Endpoint interfaces

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@progress.com>.
Hi Ryan,