Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Joern Nettingsmeier <ne...@folkwang-hochschule.de> on 2007/04/13 16:23:54 UTC

Re: svn commit: r528490 - in /lenya/trunk/src: impl/java/org/apache/lenya/cms/publication/ pubs/blog/ pubs/blog/config/ pubs/default/ pubs/default/config/ pubs/default/java/src/org/apache/lenya/defaultpub/cms/publication/templating/ resources/dev/eclipse/ ...

nettings@apache.org wrote:
> Author: nettings
>
> TODO:
> * fix NPE during build if src/pubs/[default|blog]/publication.xml is
>   deleted entirely (as a workaround, it's now a null-byte file).
> * get rid of multiple-inheritance templating code (which does not work).
>   currently, that stuff has only been removed from the user-visible
>   configuration. under the hood, it still looks as if we supported it.
>   some weird empty-array semantics and a world of null objects pain...

sorry for this unfinished business, but i've been banging my head
against it for quite some time, to no avail. anyone?

--
jörn nettingsmeier

home://germany/45128 essen/lortzingstr. 11/
http://spunk.dnsalias.org
phone://+49/201/491621

Kurt is up in Heaven now.