Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by jamesmuso <ja...@muso.com> on 2010/09/22 19:12:50 UTC

kahadb log files not deleted

Hi,

I'm relatively new to AMQ and would really appreciate some help on this one.

My kahadb log files are not being cleaned up, so are building up over a
number of days. I've created a simple test that can reproduce the problem,
and it only reproduces the problem if my message consumer throws errors (in
the test case they are thrown 1 in 100 times).

The messages are re-consumed, and none of them are added to a DLQ. I can
provide the test code if this helps. I'm using AMQ v5.4.0, persistent
queues, and using AMQ embedded with Spring.

Is this expected behavior or a bug?

Re: kahadb log files not deleted

Posted by jamesmuso <ja...@muso.com>.
Just tested with 5.4.1 and I still get the same problem, so I've raised it as

Thanks for your help.

Re: kahadb log files not deleted

Posted by Stan Lewis <sl...@fusesource.com>.
Could be related to this issue that's fixed in 5.4.1 perhaps:

Can you try your test with 5.4.1 and see if that changes things?  If
not can you create a Jira and attach your test so we can check it out:

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ