Posted to kato-dev@incubator.apache.org by Stuart Monteith <st...@stoo.me.uk> on 2009/12/01 13:47:36 UTC

Re: Apache Kato release - comments please

Thanks for looking at that for us, Mark.

I believe I've fixed up those files with bad EOFs now.

That sounds rather odd, the 724MB thing. I presume you are running with
the library from the
release i.e. 32 bit linux. I would be interested to see what the Harmony
JVM produced - I'll
speak to you and arrange for you to place the dump somewhere.

I expect I'll do another release soon. I'd like to hear from Ant or
Robert what we should do next.

Thanks,
     Stuart

--