Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org> on 2015/04/19 16:56:11 UTC

[VODE] Release Apache Streams (streams-project) version 0.2-incubating (rc3)

I've created a streams-project 0.2-incubating release candidate, with
the following artifacts up for a vote:

Git tag streams-project-0.2-incubating-rc3 (commit f6c75bf)
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-streams.git;a=commit;h=f6c75bfd9082d29d4a2c7c6449e87e9c7522f9d9

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestreams-1008

The source zip, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestreams-1008/org/apache/streams/streams-project/0.2-incubating

Source release:
http://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestreams-1008/org/apache/streams/streams-project/0.2-incubating/streams-project-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip

Checksums of streams-project-0.2-incubating-source-release.zip:
MD5: 46659ad8206aebbea67b3033fe4b658b
SHA1: 008de3db6523db5ada64be1cd8c9de9b0b1eb5d2

https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/sblackmon.asc

The release candidate was generated from branch 0.2-incubating-rc3,
which is master + fixes related to STREAMS-305, STREAMS-306,
STREAMS-213, STREAMS-312, and minor tweaks to poms related to behavior
of the release plugin.  0.2-incubating-rc3 will be promoted to master
if this release candidate is approved.

All concerns raised during prior PPMC and IPMC votes have been
addressed with this release candidate.

Please take the time to verify the artifacts before casting your vote.

Vote will be open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1  approve
[ ] +0  no opinion
[ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org

Re: [VODE] Release Apache Streams (streams-project) version 0.2-incubating (rc3)

Posted by Ryan Ebanks <ry...@gmail.com>.
+1

Also, as far as test data goes, we should consider using log-snyth,
https://github.com/tdunning/log-synth, to generate test data.  If we
generate test data that conformed to the private data providers schema,
that should be sufficient for unit tests and be permissible.

Posted by Steve Blackmon <st...@blackmon.org>.

Posted by Robert Douglas <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steve Blackmon <sb...@apache.org>.
+1