Posted to dev@shale.apache.org by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/12 17:48:12 UTC

[VOTE] Release Shale Master POM Version 3

This is the formal vote for the new Shale master POM version 3. The
former vote for the same version was cancelled due to problems in the
POM. The POM was corrected and the release process was re-executed
since the previous release had not been copied to the main repository.

You can find the signed release candidate at [1].

Please vote
+1 if you reviewed the new master pom and approve of it
-1 if you found a flaw or potential problem with the new master pom

Thanks,
Greg

[1] http://people.apache.org/builds/shale/m2-staging-repository/org/apache/shale/shale-master/3/

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Shale Master POM Version 3

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
The vote has passed with three binding +1s and no -1s. I will complete
the release process today and hopefully start on a 1.0.5 framework
release.

Thanks,
Greg

Re: [VOTE] Release Shale Master POM Version 3

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 8:48 AM, Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is the formal vote for the new Shale master POM version 3. The
> former vote for the same version was cancelled due to problems in the
> POM. The POM was corrected and the release process was re-executed
> since the previous release had not been copied to the main repository.
>
> You can find the signed release candidate at [1].
> [1] http://people.apache.org/builds/shale/m2-staging-repository/org/apache/shale/shale-master/3/

+1 -- it looks fine, signatures and checksums are present (though I
didn't check them).

--
Wendy

Re: [VOTE] Release Shale Master POM Version 3

Posted by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com>.
On 5/12/08, Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is the formal vote for the new Shale master POM version 3. The
>  former vote for the same version was cancelled due to problems in the
>  POM. The POM was corrected and the release process was re-executed
>  since the previous release had not been copied to the main repository.
>
>  You can find the signed release candidate at [1].
>
>  Please vote
>  +1 if you reviewed the new master pom and approve of it
>  -1 if you found a flaw or potential problem with the new master pom

<snip/>

+1

-Rahul

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Greg,
I have looked over the pom, but not tried to use it. Nothing in pom
looked bad. Based on that I would give it a qualified +1.

Paul Spencer

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.