Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Meeraj Kunnumpurath <M....@voca.com> on 2006/10/12 08:27:05 UTC

RE: Repo config, was: Question on the Tuscany extension in SCDL

Pls see comments below

That's right, at least in theory :-)

>> I would imagine the same thing would work in the standalone
>> environment if we replaced the current simple impl with the
>> full Maven-based one that the webapp uses. I think the impl
>> just looks relative to the baseURL returned from the
>> RuntimeInfo so it should work the same way. There's an
>> option in the assembly plugin to copy artifacts and their
>> dependencies into a repo structure in the assembly so that
>> should be easy to set up as well. This would be worth
>> exploring as a way of including extensions in the distro.
+1

    You can find us at www.voca.com

This communication is confidential and intended for
the exclusive use of the addressee only. You should
not disclose its contents to any other person.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify
the sender named above immediately.

Registered in England, No 1023742,
Registered Office: Voca Limited
Drake House, Three Rivers Court,
Homestead Road, Rickmansworth,
Hertfordshire, WD3 1FX

This message has been checked for all email viruses by MessageLabs.