Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Jaran Nilsen <ja...@jaranweb.com> on 2004/05/01 16:35:35 UTC

Getting type cast error when compiling XSLException

Hi.

I am trying to make an application which downloads a HTML page, then
transforms it using Xalan. However when I try to compile my project (I have
followed the "Basic usage patten with the XalanTransformer C++ API" guide to
set up include directories / lib directories in VC++) I get the error
message:

c:\Libraries\xml-xalan\c\src\xalanc\PlatformSupport\XSLException.hpp(95):
error C2440: 'type cast' : cannot convert from 'wchar_t [13]' to
'xalanc_1_7::XalanDOMString'

Can anyone explain me what I have done wrong, or if there is something I
have overseen when setting up Xalan and Xerces?

Thanks!

Regards,

Jaran Nilsen

www.jaranweb.com <http://www.jaranweb.com/>

  _____

Virus Database (VPS): 0418-6, 05/01/2004
Tested on: 5/1/2004 4:35:35 PM

RE: Getting type cast error when compiling XSLException

Posted by Jaran Nilsen <ja...@jaranweb.com>.
I am currently using 7.0. Thinking about upgrading to .Net 2003.

Thanks for the information; I will look at it shortly.

J.