Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Thomas <th...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/30 08:01:31 UTC

Unable to install yr product

Y computer came with  Apache open office write.  But as of lately I was getting   a virus threat protection notice  block changing to my computer. This is related to yr product. I  removed it in hopes to reinstall and  my computer will not let me install is.  Will you response and please assist me.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: Unable to install yr product

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi,

(1) please download a new copy from www.openoffice.org/download/.

(2) if you continue to have difficulty then please provide details about your antivirus program and the exact warning message you are getting.

Remember that everyone here on the list is a user like you and a volunteer.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone