Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by patel <na...@hotmail.com> on 2007/03/27 22:50:45 UTC

Tab form submission

Hi,
I have three tabs included on a jsp page say tab1,tab2 and tab3.
On tab1 I have two selectManyListboxes, and on tab2 three inputTexts and on
tab3 two selectmanyListboxes
I have common submit button for all three tabs.On submit I should get the
three tabs data and display it
on other jsp page.Could any body please explain me how to do this with a
small example.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Re: Tab form submission