Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Till Westmann <ti...@apache.org> on 2017/05/28 03:42:11 UTC

Moving to a more recent Hyracks

Hi,

I’ve created a PR [1] that builds against the current Hyracks master
(0.3.2-SNAPSHOT) and - as the implicit timezone for a test run is
configurable in this PR - even runs the tests reliably independent of the
timezone of the machine that runs the tests.
Now the question is what to do with this?
Should we merge this into master now and thus have master depend on a
SNAPSHOT version?
Or should we first release and then more to the SNAPSHOT dependency?
Or should we wait until Hyracks 0.3.2 is released?

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Till

[1] https://github.com/apache/vxquery/pull/168