Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Private List Moderation <ap...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/15 22:18:56 UTC

Download page for Camel 3.13.0

Hi,

I almost did not moderate your announcement email because when I visited the download page the artifacts for 3.13.0 were not at the top of the list. Instead I saw the 3.11.3 and thought that you had forgotten to put the links to 3.13.0 on the page.

Warm regards,
Craig

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: Download page for Camel 3.13.0

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi Craig,

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 11:19 PM Private List Moderation
<ap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I almost did not moderate your announcement email because when I visited the download page the artifacts for 3.13.0 were not at the top of the list. Instead I saw the 3.11.3 and thought that you had forgotten to put the links to 3.13.0 on the page.

We prioritize long term support (LTS) downloads, so that's why they're
at the top of the list.

zoran
--
Zoran Regvart