Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/26 22:30:11 UTC

Tuscany Sessions at ApacheCon US 2009

ApacheCon US 2009 is just around the corner, and we are going to have
several Apache Tuscany related sessions.

SCA, Java EE, Spring and Web 2.0 Come Together - Service assembly with
Apache Tuscany SCA
Wed, 04 November 2009 11:00, by Luciano Resende
http://us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/sessions/312

Distributed OSGi with SCA using Apache Tuscany
Wed, 04 November 2009 13:30 by Raymond Feng
http://us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/sessions/316

Tuscany: Applying OSGi modularity after the fact
Fri, 06 November 2009 15:00 by Luciano Resende
http://us.apachecon.com/c/acus2009/sessions/309

If you are at ApacheCon, stop by the sessions and/or find us around and say hi.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Tuscany Sessions at ApacheCon US 2009

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Adding some incentives: for those come to the Tuscany/SCA sessions, you will
have chances to win a FREE e-book of Tuscany In Action to be published by
Manning.

Tuscany in Action is a comprehensive, hands-on guide for developing
technology agnostic, extensible applications using Apache Tuscany's
lightweight SCA infrastructure. The book uses practical examples based on a
travel booking scenario to demonstrate how to develop applications with
Tuscany SCA. It also covers a rich set of out-of-box implementation and
binding extensions that Tuscany provides. In addition, the book explains the
Tuscany's composable and extensible architecture and teaches you how to
extend Tuscany to support other technologies when necessary.

For more information about the book, please visit the following sites:

http://tuscanyinaction.com/
http://www.manning.com/laws/

All attendees will receive a coupon code that gives you 40% off any version
of the book at Manning.com.

I look forward to seeing you in ApacheCon!

Thanks,
Raymond