Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Goyal, Himanshu" <hi...@bankofamerica.com> on 2017/04/25 07:12:49 UTC

CXF support for JDK8

Hi CXF team,

I am using CXF for building rest services only and would like to know if  CXF 3.1.11 is supporting JDK8. The migration guide specifies to use JDK7 or JDK8, however the release notes setup instructions<http://cxf.apache.org/cxf-3110-release-notes.html> are specific to JDK7.

Also in FAQ section, it lists issues<http://cxf.apache.org/faq.html> with JDK8, however seems old with CXF 3.0.0 mentioned in the notes.

Please advise as we intent to use JDK8 for our effort.
Regards,
Himanshu Goyal

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer.   If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.

Re: CXF support for JDK8

Posted by Dennis Kieselhorst <de...@apache.org>.
Hi Himanshu,

JDK 8 is supported and working without problems for me. The docs need to be updated.

Regards
Dennis