Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2012/03/05 22:42:49 UTC

Re: Work with airavata

Hi Arun,

Great to hear from you and excited to see your plan to use Airavata. Please note that there was a typo in the airavata email in your earlier email, please direct any questions regarding this project to airavata-dev@incubator.apache.org

Also, the email list does not support attachments (we have to use JIRA to create issues and upload attachments) so I am sending your paper links directly:
http://www.nucri.org/AKD/themes/garland/HTMotif_Teragrid09.pdf
http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=2016741.2016743

When you or your students are ready to play with Airavata, let us know we will help you walk you through sample applications to get this setup.

Suresh