Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Hasan <ha...@apache.org> on 2013/08/12 05:32:24 UTC

Request for input for August 2013 Report

Dear all

August report is due. Could you please help me writing the report by
sending me information about what you've done for Clerezza since May 12,
2013? Just one line per item/task/issue. Thanks in advance.

I'll compile your input together into the report on Wed this
week (14.08.2013).

Kind regards
Hasan

Re: Request for input for August 2013 Report

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmür <re...@wymiwyg.com>.
Hi Hasan,

- CLEREZZA-791 and 794: improved compatibility of clerezza components among
JAX-RS implementations
- CLERZZA-791: API now available at http://clerezza.apache.org/apidocs/.
- Various bug fixes

Upcoming work
- Incubator site still hat to be cleaned up
- finalize SPARQL 1.1. API and support (in Java and over web)

Thanks for compiling the report!

Reto

Posted by Minto van der Sluis <mi...@xup.nl>.
Hi Hasan,