Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/23 20:42:13 UTC

Re: Which website is which

Thank you SO much for this clarification! I really didn't understand
what we would be doing with

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html

so thanks for this. And...I'm still confused about it.

OK, I've applied for Apache committer. Hopefully, I'll be able to figure
out what to do with the main page, at least filling in the now vacant areas.

Re: Which website is which

Posted by Andy Brown <an...@the-martin-byrd.net>.
Hi Kay.

Kay Schenk wrote:
> Thank you SO much for this clarification! I really didn't understand
> what we would be doing with
>
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/openofficeorg.html
>
> so thanks for this. And...I'm still confused about it.

Since there has been no more information I will try to explain the page
for you, as I understand it.  It is like a to-do list for a project to
graduate to a Top Level Project(TLP).  It is filled in as needed by the
PPMC as each of the steps is completed.  There are links the project's
main web page, a link to where the code will be stored, and to the bug
tracker for the project.  The list of Committers are those that signed
up on the proposal page,
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/OpenOfficeProposal?action=recall&rev=207 ,
as Initial Committers.  Some of these are developers but not all.  Some,
like myself, are here to do what we can to support the project.

Below the list are a set of tables that have to be completed on the way
to becoming a TLP, which is what we are working for.

HTH
Andy

Re: Which website is which

Posted by Donald Harbison <dp...@gmail.com>.