Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jochen Isselhard <Is...@bigalke.de> on 2003/08/19 12:48:04 UTC

Different region-after on last page

Hi,

is there any known workaround to do a different region-after on the last
page?

As i know the page-position "last"
(
<fo:conditional-page-master-reference master-reference="last"
page-position="last"/>
)
ist not yet supportet by FOP (20.5)

thanks

Jochen

RE: Different region-after on last page

Posted by "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_...@pandora.be>.

I think he was referring to the example that comes with FOP
( examples\fo\markers\hide.fo )

Greetz,

Andreas Delmelle

RE: Different region-after on last page

Posted by Dominique Duphil <dd...@rennes.jouve.fr>.
Jorg,

Could you pleases gave the URL of the : SVG "hide" example ?

Thanks,
Dominique

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.