Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by "Daniel M." <da...@yahoo.com> on 2004/08/30 05:54:41 UTC

Alright...

I already spent about two days playing with this
trying to install it and troubleshoot it on my own.  I
definitely need some help.
The errors I get after doing a "maven allClean
allBuild" are:
"Unable to obtain goal [test:test] --
/root/.maven/cache/maven-test-plugin-1.6.2/
plugin.jelly:181:54: <fail> There were test failures."

so I look in
"${JETSPEED_DIR}/components/security/target/test-reports"
at "*.security.TestUserManager.txt" and the error in
that file is:
"------------- Standard Error -----------------
(org.apache.jetspeed.component
s.jndi.TyrexJNDIComponent).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system
properly.
------------- ---------------- ---------------"

How do I fix this?

If anyone has suggestions I would definitely
appreciate it.  I attempted to use Liferay before but
I gave up on it as well.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Re: Alright...

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
I think there may be some configuration problems in j2, and I am seeing
a couple of test failures as well.  I suggest you run

maven allClean allBuild -Dmaven.test.failure.ignore=true

and send the failing test reports to the list.  It is usually helpful
to include the java version and platform  For me, this results in a
working build despite the test failures.

BTW  the failures I am seeing are in security and do not occur when I
run a build in the security module.

thanks
david jencks