Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Alessio Palma <al...@buongiorno.com> on 2016/10/18 10:55:49 UTC

cannot add working users to nifi

Hello I did setup a 3 hosts nifi cluster, I followed the docs (
administration guide ) and now each user I add has no access.
Can login but cannot do anything but see the users on the system.

Is there an alternative setup procedure I can follow?

User I added has been granted with same groups and permission of the
initial admin user, but not way to have it working...

Can someone help me ?

Re: cannot add working users to nifi

Posted by Alessio Palma <al...@buongiorno.com>.
Thanks a lot!