Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com> on 2009/12/03 16:26:48 UTC

Error while Deploying custom jasperreport in ofbiz

Hi,

I am trying to deploy a custom report in ofbiz application.

I have created a JRXML report template using iReport and in the
controller.xml I have added the following handler

    <handler name="jasperreports" type="view"
class="org.opentaps.common.reporting.jasper.JasperReportsViewHandler"/>

The request-uri definition for the report in controller.xml is

 <request-map uri="findProducts.csv">
        <security https="true" auth="true"/>
        <response name="success" type="view" value="findProductsCSV"/>
    </request-map>

The corresponding view-map is

 <view-map name="findProductsCSV" type="jasperreports"
page="component://product/webapp/reports/repository/findProductsReport.jrxml"
content-type="text/csv" encoding="none"/>

in main.ftl file I have link to access the report.

	 findProducts.csv Create EXCEL Sheet

When I access the url I am getting the Error: File not found

ERROR: can't find the file at
https://localhost:8443/catalog/control/findProducts.csv.

I really appreciate if someone can assist me with this.

Thank you in advance.
Su-