Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Paul Taylor <pa...@fastmail.fm> on 2008/12/17 13:29:03 UTC

Sending html email but the html is not seen in my mail client

Hi, this is my task

<target name="emailbetacced">
<!-- EmailFile-->
<mail mailhost="mail.messagingengine.com" user="xxxxx@xxxxxxx"
password="xxxxxxxxxx" mailport="25" subject="test"
 messagemimetype="mime/html"
messagefile="C:\code\jthink\jaikozannounce.html" encoding="mime">
<from address="paultaylor@jthink.net"/>
<to address="${emailaddress}"/>
</mail>
</target>

the email is sent okay, but when I open the received email in
Thunderbird the message is empty, however if I look at the email
within the internal Thunderbird folder it can be seen the html is part
of the message (see below) , so what am I doing wrong

thanks Paul

 From - Wed Dec 17 12:22:10 2008
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:21:20 +0000
From: paultaylor@jthink.net
To: paul_t100@fastmail.fm
Subject: test

------=_Part_0_12386568.1229516480886

<head></head>
<h1>Merry Christmas and thankyou for supporting Jaikoz and Musicbrainz.</h1>
improvements are as follows.

    Now added full support Windows Media Audio, the default format used
by Microsoft Media Player.
    On OSX Leopard Jaikoz now has iApp Scrollbars
    The MusicIP Genpuid software has been upgraded to 1.4 so it can now
analyse more files and Port 10001 no longers need to be open for good
performance.
    The UnexpectedException error when closing file in the Tag Browser
has been resolved
    A number of issues reading and writing to Mp4 files have been resolved

of course unlike some other prooducts upgrades are always completely free.

Also Jaikoz now has <a
href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jaikoz/15843367311">facebook
page</a> on  please come and show your support.
Thanks

Paul

(if you do not wish to receive anymore emails from me please email me at
paultaylor@jthink.net and I'll remove you from the distribution list
immediately.)

------=_Part_0_12386568.1229516480886

Checked by AVG.
16/12/2008 =
18:11

------=_Part_0_12386568.1229516480886--

Re: Sending html email but the html is not seen in my mail client

Posted by Paul Taylor <pa...@fastmail.fm>.
Rebhan, Gilbert wrote:

> try
> <target name="emailbetacced">
> <!-- EmailFile-->
> <mail mailhost="mail.messagingengine.com" user="xxxxx@xxxxxxx"
> messagemimetype="text/html"
> </mail>
> </target>

Ah schollboy error, thats  it

messagemimetype="text/html"

thanks Paul

RE: Sending html email but the html is not seen in my mail client