Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com> on 2011/03/04 14:15:21 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry DotCMIS 0.1

Apache Chemistry DotCMIS 0.1 is ready for release.

The artifacts have been tagged in SVN as chemistry-dotcmis-0.1-RC1.
(https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/dotcmis/tags/chemistry-dotcmis-0.1-RC1/)

You can find the release candidate artifacts at:
http://people.apache.org/~fmui/dotcmis-0.1-RC1/

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry DotCMIS 0.1

My vote is +1.

Thanks,

Florian

RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry DotCMIS 0.1

Posted by Jens Hübel <jh...@opentext.com>.
+1

Jens

[WITHDRAW][VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry DotCMIS 0.1

Posted by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com>.
I have found a link to the incubator mailing list in the API documentation.
Hard to see and not a big thing, but I would like to fix it.

I will also fix the permissions in the zip file.

RC2 should be ready soon.

Thanks,

Florian

Posted by Florent Guillaume <fg...@nuxeo.com>.