Posted to dev@superset.apache.org by Yogesh Kumar <ku...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/18 00:53:45 UTC

Setting up SLAs at DAG and Job level

Hi Devs,
 Is there any way to do that based on actual start-date of DAG instance
rather than based on execution_date?  I have multiple scenarios of
backfilling data and setting up SLA triggers alerts immediately which is
annoying.

Any pointers?

Thanks,
-Y

Re: Setting up SLAs at DAG and Job level

Posted by Yogesh Kumar <ku...@gmail.com>.
my bad. apologize for inconvenience.

Posted by Maxime Beauchemin <ma...@gmail.com>.