Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Dan Bachelder <ch...@chowda.net> on 2001/08/21 03:38:59 UTC

init

What does one need to do to force turbine to do all its initialization on
startup instead of on the first request? not a big deal really.. but it
would make doing testing and development just a tad faster...

Re: init

Posted by Dan Bachelder <ch...@chowda.net>.
the <load-on-startup/> seemed to do the trick.. as long as it is the last
child of the <servlet> element...

thanks,
dan

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Re: init

Posted by Dan Bachelder <ch...@chowda.net>.
right on... I should have figured that out when I saw it...

thanks

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
From: "Dan Bachelder" <ch...@chowda.net>

Re: init