Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Matthew Castrigno <ca...@slhs.org> on 2022/10/18 18:52:28 UTC

Error in attempting to query

using
http://nameRemoved:8983/solr/sls/select?indent=true&q.op=OR&q=*%3A*
I get the response:

{
  "responseHeader":{
    "status":400,
    "QTime":0,
    "params":{
      "q":"*:*",
      "indent":"true",
      "q.op":"OR"}},
  "error":{
    "metadata":[
      "error-class","org.apache.solr.common.SolrException",
      "root-error-class","org.apache.solr.common.SolrException"],
    "msg":"Unknown top-level key in JSON request : command",
    "code":400}}

This core has only one document but attempting to delete it in the UI results in the message:

Document is missing mandatory uniqueKey field: doc_id

​I have somehow managed to index a document without the uniqueKey  and now I cannot delete it.
Is there a way to delete this document without using a q parameter?
How can salvage this?

Thank you in advance for any insights.

"This message is intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged, the disclosure of which is governed by applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by error, please notify us immediately and destroy the related message."