Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Monkey2Code <mo...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/13 22:22:58 UTC

request on behalf of newbies

Hi all,
Am a newbie in hadoop echo system, just wondering if there is any thread or
group where newbies can hang in there and take advises or suggestions from
Guru's . This will definitely helpful for both Guru's  and students  to
take part in amazing ecosystem.  I see all the group mailings are very to
get what they are talking about it. If there is group  specially meant  for
ppl like me, please forgive me and pass those details to me  (really
appreciate !! its a big favor to me )

Thank you!!
Monkey

request on behalf of newbies