Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Westhveg <we...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/19 13:36:18 UTC

CXF + Geronimo + Spring= working example?

Hello,

I'm finding many problems when I try to publish and consume a CXF webservice
using spring and Apache Geronimo. Can anyone send me a working example? My
email is: westhstudios[a]gmail.com

Thanks,

Westhveg

Re: CXF + Geronimo + Spring= working example?

Posted by Westhveg <we...@gmail.com>.
Hello Quintin,

Thanks for your reply. You can take a look at this post:

http://www.nabble.com/Problem-when-deploy-CXF-WebService-(Service-resource-injection-failed)-to24245804s134.html#a24268388

After solve this, I detect that Spring is not injecting bean references in
my published webservice.

Thanks in advance,

Westhveg

Posted by Quintin Beukes <qu...@skywalk.co.za>.