Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/01 20:13:35 UTC

[UPDATE] Apache Karaf 2.2.1 build status

Hi All,

We're down to two open issues on the 2.2.1 version tag in Jira:

Karaf-599 - Archetypes CommandArchetypeTest unit test fails
Karaf-603 - Add 'karaf-framework' feature to describe core Karaf bundles

Once these are resolved I believe we'll be in position to head towards
building a release candidate.

In the mean time it would be good to begin reviewing snapshot builds
on various platforms so we can catch any regressions early.

Cheers,
Jamie

Re: [UPDATE] Apache Karaf 2.2.1 build status

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
Yep, using mvn 2.2.1 I get exactly the same error as in KARAF-599; BTW
it seams that Christians comment targets at the master and that he has
not try to run mvn 2.2.1 on karaf-2.2.1 branch

Kind regards,
Andreas

p.s.: feel free to ping me if I can run anything else for you :)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Andreas Pieber <an...@gmail.com>.
Hey JB,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.