Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Carlos Dias <cd...@pontoc.pt> on 2004/01/19 16:18:16 UTC

Cocoon Plugin: Tiles suport

Since I need to integrate Cocoon into the Struts framework I though in using the plugin developed by Don Brown.
The problem is that my web application use tiles, and from what I read the plugin doesn't support it.
What can I do?! Right now I'm making the download of the beta version released in 2004-01-13. Do you think that
this version resolves the problem?
Is there other way of resolving the problem without making hard changes in the code?!!
I use tiles for creating a page with a header, body and footer. In a particular case I want to integrate an application
in the body that is developed in Cocoon.

Can anybody help me?!

Thanks,
Carlos Dias