Posted to dev@jspwiki.apache.org by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com> on 2008/02/05 17:53:39 UTC

2.6.2?

Folks,

we seem to have a bunch of minor improvements on the line, which
could be relatively easily be taken in 2.6, but I'd hate to delay
2.6.1 because of them.

Therefore, how would you feel about a 2.6.2?

/Janne

Re: 2.6.2?

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
> If it came out in the next few days I'd be fine. I was just at a
> point of transitioning to a new installation; I'd just put that
> off a few days.

I think I'd just get a couple of minor issues to 2.6.1, then postpone
some of the additions to 2.6.2.

Looks like people are okay with this, so I created the 2.6.2 in the
JIRA.

/Janne

Re: 2.6.2?

Posted by Murray Altheim <mu...@altheim.com>.
Janne Jalkanen wrote:
> Folks,
>
> we seem to have a bunch of minor improvements on the line, which could
> be relatively easily be taken in 2.6, but I'd hate to delay 2.6.1
> because of them.
>
> Therefore, how would you feel about a 2.6.2?

If it came out in the next few days I'd be fine. I was just at a
point of transitioning to a new installation; I'd just put that
off a few days.

Murray

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record

RE: 2.6.2?

Posted by "Mattier, Ricardo" <Ri...@bcbsma.com>.
This message is a PRIVATE communication.
If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy
or use it and do not disclose it to others.  Please notify the
sender of the delivery error by replying to this message and then
delete from your system.  Thank you.

Re: 2.6.2?

Posted by Dave Wolf <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Dave Wolf
H: 303-377-9537

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Re: 2.6.2?

Posted by Andrew Jaquith <an...@mac.com>.
+1