Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by dhanushka ranasinghe <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/27 09:28:19 UTC

spamassassin with postfix

Hi guys...

We do spam filltering using exim+spamassassin  we integare exim with
spamassassin using sa-exim , and    configure exim to add  "X-Spam-Flag:
Yes" in mail header if mail detect as a spam.now we trying to integrate
spamassin with postfix , i  want  to know weather , we need to configure
postfix to add "X-Spam-Flag: Yes" ( if mail is spam) , or is it in the
default settings.

Thank You

Re: spamassassin with postfix

Posted by Swati R <sw...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Swati R <sw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Axb <ax...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 06/27/2012 09:28 AM, dhanushka ranasinghe wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys...
>>>
>>> We do spam filltering using exim+spamassassin  we integare exim with
>>> spamassassin using sa-exim , and    configure exim to add  "X-Spam-Flag:
>>> Yes" in mail header if mail detect as a spam.now we trying to integrate
>>> spamassin with postfix , i  want  to know weather , we need to configure
>>> postfix to add "X-Spam-Flag: Yes" ( if mail is spam) , or is it in the
>>> default settings.
>>>

> We have added following in /etc/spamassassin/local.cf to add "SPAM" tag
> in subject line.
> rewrite_header Subject [***** SPAM*****]
>
> According to me, it adds X-Spam-Flag : Yes/No by default.
> --
> Swati

This is what I found in my /etc/spamassassin/local.cf.
#If this report_safe is set to 0, incoming spam is only modified by
adding some “X-Spam-” #headers and no changes will be made to the
body.
report_safe 0

I think, this will solve your problem.

--
Swati

Re: spamassassin with postfix

Posted by Swati R <sw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Axb <ax...@gmail.com>.
On 06/27/2012 09:28 AM, dhanushka ranasinghe wrote:
> Hi guys...
>
> We do spam filltering using exim+spamassassin  we integare exim with
> spamassassin using sa-exim , and    configure exim to add  "X-Spam-Flag:
> Yes" in mail header if mail detect as a spam.now we trying to integrate
> spamassin with postfix , i  want  to know weather , we need to configure
> postfix to add "X-Spam-Flag: Yes" ( if mail is spam) , or is it in the
> default settings.

On it's own, Postfix doesn't add these headers to msgs

How are you passing msgs to Spamassassin ?