Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Chris Morris <th...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/15 02:52:12 UTC

Repository structure advice

If this is a FAQ somewhere, please redirect me.

Working at a shop with several products/codebases. Been running CVS for many
of them, SourceSafe for the rest - and currently porting to SVN. Each
codebase will need its own release branches (following the simple Prag
Version Control release branch approach).

Looking for any practical pros/cons of having one repository with all
products/codebases in it -- or many repositories, one per product/codebase.

--
Chris
http://clabs.org

Re: Repository structure advice

Posted by Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com>.
No, 20 users wouldn't be an issue.

It's just how many commits/sec that matters, which for 20 users would be pretty
small.

Blair

Posted by Listman <li...@burble.net>.

Posted by Blair Zajac <bl...@orcaware.com>.