Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Kade Jeevan Kumar <je...@yahoo.com> on 2005/06/09 14:24:29 UTC

Problem with -- Help me OUT

Hi!

i have an html code

<select name="combo0" id="combo_0" onChange="change(this);"

i need to convert the above code using struts library.  but the problem here is,
struts-tld cann't take "id" attribute.

i strictly need to use "id".

Give me the solution for this ASAP.

-Thanks in Advance
Jeevan

---------------------------------
Discover Yahoo!

Re: Problem with -- Help me OUT

Posted by an...@tcs.com.
Use the styleId attribute

Anirban Chakraborty
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: anirban.c@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Kade Jeevan Kumar <je...@yahoo.com>
06/09/2005 05:54 PM
Please respond to
"Struts Developers List" <de...@struts.apache.org>

user@struts.apache.org
cc
dev@struts.apache.org
Subject
Problem with <html:select id> -- Help me OUT

Hi!

i have an html code

<select name="combo0" id="combo_0" onChange="change(this);"

i need to convert the above code using struts library.  but the problem
here is,
struts-tld cann't take "id" attribute.

i strictly need to use "id".

Give me the solution for this ASAP.

-Thanks in Advance
Jeevan

---------------------------------
Discover Yahoo!
ForwardSourceID:NT000085A6

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you

Re: Problem with -- Help me OUT

Posted by am...@tcs.com.
use "styleId" instead. It gets converted to "id"

Amitava Basak
ASE
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: amitava.basak@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Re: can't find equivalence

Posted by Hubert Rabago <hr...@gmail.com>.
Instead of
> ActionMapping nextMapAction =
> this.getServlet().findMapping("/createadvertisement");

try
ActionConfig nextMapAction = ModuleUtils.getInstance().
        getModuleConfig(request).findActionConfig("/createadvertisement");

Hubert

can't find equivalence

RE: Problem with -- Help me OUT

Posted by Kade Jeevan Kumar <je...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Madigan !

Thnx for ur solution.

It is working now with styleId

-Jeevan

Discover Yahoo!

RE: Problem with -- Help me OUT

Posted by Ray Madigan <ra...@madigans.org>.
Use the styleId attribute!  Frm the online API Guide

styleId

Identifier to be assigned to this HTML element (renders an "id" attribute).

N.B. If present, the errorStyleId overrides this attribute in the event of
an error for the element.
[RT Expr]