Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Doug Turnbull <dt...@opensourceconnections.com> on 2014/07/15 16:04:15 UTC

Better Apache Camel Solr Support

Hello everyone. I'm emailing the group because we've encountered a number
of people at conferences (ApacheCon, LuceneRev, etc) that use Apache Camel
as their ingest pipeline for Solr. I've heard a number of folks discuss
their frustration with lack of SolrCloud support amongst other things in
Camel. I wanted to pass along the work we've been doing to improve the
Apache Camel Solr component. We hope to keep iterating on the component,
providing additional features.

You can read more about our work here:
http://www.opensourceconnections.com/blog/2014/07/15/improving-the-camel-solr-component/

Let me or Scott Stults(sstults@o19s.com) know if you have any
questions/feedback/pull requests/bugs/etc.

Thanks!
--
Doug Turnbull
Search & Big Data Architect