Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John <jo...@quivinco.com> on 2013/02/22 17:07:59 UTC

Tapestry 5, Jetty 9 + JSW

Hi,

If you have had any luck getting Tapestry to serve with Jetty 9 using JSW please drop me a line.

I get Tapestry 5 to run fine using the Jetty 9 start.jar off the command line and in JSW the app starts fine but app not served. Can't see anything useful in logs, they all look fine.

John

Re: Tapestry 5, Jetty 9 + JSW

Posted by mvchris <ch...@mrvoip.com.au>.
hi john,

the network engineer in me asks if there is a firewall or some other
impediment (like an OS level app-watching daemon that prevents programs from
opening ports etc.)?

is your request reaching the server if you run a network trace (like
wireshark)

chris