Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pal InfoCom Technologies <of...@palinfocom.net> on 2008/11/01 05:24:51 UTC

Endicia Integration

Hello users,

I need your help on one point. Is it possible to use endicia with ofbiz?

Endicia is a software which online places orders and prints the labels of
USPS.

My concern is, is it possible to use endicia with OFBiz? if someone has done
this before or have any idea, please guide.

Thanks beforehands,

Ajay Sodhi
Pal InfoCom Technologies (P) Ltd.

Re: Endicia Integration

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
you would have to create and csv export per endica specs.
why not use the builtin USPS?

Pal InfoCom Technologies sent the following on 10/31/2008 9:24 PM: