Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com> on 2005/04/11 20:57:44 UTC

Uknown Source for line number

Hello everyone,

I'm seeing something odd in my Struts-based app using Log4J for logging
(underneath JCL)...

I am using the following conversion pattern:

%d %-5p %l %x- %m\n

Unfortunately, for any code within my app, I get Unknown Source as the
line number.  Ironically, calls to any Commons packages seem to indicate
the line number.

I'm not sure what other info will be relevant, so I'll leave it at that
until asked to supply something else.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect

Re: Uknown Source for line number

Posted by "Frank W. Zammetti" <fz...@omnytex.com>.
Never mind, wasn't a problem with Log4J at all... I wasn't compiling with
debug information.  My bad, but thanks anyway :)