Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Stefan Egli <eg...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/26 15:24:47 UTC

soapsession with axis2 and vb.net client

Hi

I'm new to web services and I have some question concerning interoperability
and session-handling with axis2 and .NET.

I'm using axis2 1.1.1 on server-side for my basic web service. I tried to
invoke this service with my client written in VB.NET (using proxy classes
generated with wsdl.exe). It worked fine if I use only the application or
request scope. But I need to provide a session-handling for this service.

So I first wrote a java client which uses WS-Addressing for
session-handling. This also worked fine with my web service.

Now I need to enable soap session for my .NET client. Is there any know
approach using soapsession with a .NET client, does anyone made some
experience with this kind of problem? Does someone know where to find
documents, tutorials … concerning this problem?

I'll appreciate any help.

Thanks

stefan

Re: soapsession with axis2 and vb.net client

Posted by Anil Chukkapalli <an...@gmail.com>.
Stefan

 I suggest you look at this thread "**Axis2 Manage Session Cookie Manually"
in the mailing list.

Anil